A great opportunity has arisen in our warm and caring Residential Home at Burrows House in Penge for a flexible and compassionate Activities Coordinator to join our friendly team.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Resourceful and creative
- Ability to coordinate and conduct activities
- Ability to make decisions and use initiative
- Ability to be organised and efficient.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate at all levels
- Plan daytime and evening activity sessions.
- Maintain an awareness of the Health and Safety requirements.
- Coordinate the activities program with other services in the facility.
- Assess resident’s needs and develop resident activities goals for the written care plan.
- Encourage resident needs and develop resident activities goals for the written care plan.
- Encourage resident participation in activities and document outcomes
Previous experience in a similar role
If this sounds appealing to you and you believe you would enjoy working with us to make a difference in people’s lives, please apply today!
Registered Nurse Practitioner – Functional Assessor… Full Time Newport, United Kingdom Published 9 hours ago
Introduction Ready to make a difference? As a nurse are you looking to change lives for the better, including your own? ...