Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Apprenticeship
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over.
What we offer:
ADM are now offering an exciting Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Technician Apprenticeship role at the below location. The position will be multi-skilled with electrical bias.
ADM Milling Ltd
Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 4SL
The Advanced Engineering Apprenticeship Programme, will last 4 years and will be split between attending Peterborough college and on the job training and assessments. During the programme, the apprentice will gain a Level 3 (or equivalent) recognised diploma/qualification, whilst also gaining valuable on-the-job practical experience. There may also be the opportunity to progress the apprenticeship towards an HNC (or equivalent) and Foundation Degree level.
Apprenticeships are also a vehicle by which ADM will raise its skills base and a means of ‘downloading’ the skills and knowledge of existing members of staff, by having them act as mentors to the apprentices. During the program, you also learn the values and competencies important to ADM, with the aim that on completing the apprenticeship you are able to continue on a career path within the organisation.
Your profile and entry requirements:
- Have minimum 4 GSCE’s grade C/4 (or equivalent) which includes English, Maths and a Science. Grade B/5 in Maths is desirable but not essential.
- A genuine passion for engineering.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic individual, who can demonstrate strong team working, problem-solving and communication skills.
- A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity.
- Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company.
- An attractive remuneration package, including a variety of social benefits such as subsidized health & fitness offers.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity at our company. If you feel this job is for you, unlock your potential and apply now online informing us about your earliest possible entry date.
Learn more about ADM at www.adm.com.