Apprenticeship Recruitment Advisor
Location: Southport, Merseyside, GB, PR8 6LF
Salary range is indicative and automatically generated by LinkedIn from estimated data
About the role
Here at Babcock International we’re looking to recruit an Apprenticeship Recruitment Advisor.
The main purpose of your role is to manage the end to end process of identifying, raising and filling Apprenticeship vacancies.
• Apprenticeship vacancy raising – ensuring vacancies are advertised in all suitable locations
• Candidate sourcing – contact candidates and potential candidates to ensure suitability and eligibility for the role
• Employer engagement – sourcing new opportunities – as required, liaise with employers to source new vacancy opportunities
• Employer engagement – Liaise with employers throughout the vacancy process, providing updates, discussing candidates, arranging interviews and confirming interview outcomes
• To ensure up to date knowledge of current specifications for Apprenticeship frameworks is maintained and be able to fully explain and respond to queries on apprenticeships to a range of audiences including: employers, apprentices and colleagues.
What do I need to do the role?
You’ll need to be sales driven, motivated individual, have experience working in a targeted environment, managing vacancies and generating vacancies, be personable – working with external clients (Pub/Hotel Managers), very organised and have the ability to pick up the phone and make calls.
What else do I need to know?
All applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK and be subject to satisfactory security clearance which includes 3 years reference checks. Verification of any qualifications/passport/licences must be shown at interview stage.
Candidates to live no further than Liverpool, role is based from Southport however you will be working from home.
What else do I need to know?
• The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We’re committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You’ll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online using PC, Laptop or Mobile devices. If you experience difficulties please click here . Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week’s special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please check our career website for more information.
Closing date: 09/09/2021
Job Segment: Apprentice, Engineer, Nuclear Engineering, Entry Level, Engineering