Are you a creative, hardworking, and passionate art graduate who wishes to pursue the rewarding path towards becoming an art teacher?
Do you wish to transfer your passion for art to secondary students through creative and engaging lessons & workshops?
Would you jump at the chance to work at a warm & welcoming Buckinghamshire secondary school working as an Art Graduate Trainee Teacher?
Start immediately in this superb Art Graduate Trainee Teacher role at a school that has a superb reputation for developing its staff, especially with teacher training!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this Art Graduate Trainee Teacher your details will be sent straight to the schools Head Teacher.
Art Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Art Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- £18,000 – £24,000 pro-rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring art teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Art Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Support art classes for the students
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with SLT, teachers, students & parents
- Become an integral part of the art & design department
Art Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1 st o 2:1 degree in an art / design subject
- Passionate about art & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering teacher training
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Art Graduate Trainee Teacher role.