Are you a Receptionist looking for the perfect work/life balance? If so, this might be for you.
Join our staff bank at Elysium Therapy Brighton as a Bank Receptionist where you will provide sickness and annual leave cover and enjoy the flexibility of picking up available shifts to suit you.
You will deliver excellent service as you greet staff, visitors and service users and will be responsible for managing and allocating keys which will see you maintain an updated daily log of everyone present at site.
Working alongside the reception team, you will manage the telephone switchboards where you will support and direct callers to the correct department.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Being a central point of contact, managing and forwarding incoming calls to the appropriate department
- Greeting visitors at reception, ensuring the signing in and out documentation is accurate
- Managing the distribution of keys and alarms to staff
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Excellent verbal and written English
- GCSE certificate, Grade C or above in English and Maths, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role.
What you will get
- Competitive hourly pay
- 12.07% hourly pay uplift to cover annual leave
- Free meals
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Mandatory training
- Flexible Working
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Benefits & About Elysium