This Apprenticeship is suitable for a school leaver.
Booking Protect is a global refund protection specialist, helping our partners to increase customer satisfaction while delivering an additional revenue stream.
Our award-winning team are friendly, professional and passionate about delivering exceptional service. We all know what it’s like to receive a bad experience, and our team go above and beyond to ensure customers always have a great time dealing with us. As an extension of your business, it’s important we reflect your brand and your service in the best possible light.
Booking Protect is an affiliate member of STAR, the Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers, and regularly travel the world meeting industry leaders and delivering speeches on the ticketing industry. We’re excited by the future of customer experience, and how ticketing will evolve.
As part of the Romero Group, we benefit from over 20 years of knowledge and experience. Some of the industry’s leading experts are part of Booking Protect’s team, and we’re proud to be part of one of the UK’s leading insurance brokerages. We hold the highly regarded and sought after ‘Chartered Broker Status’ which puts us in the top 3% of our peers.
This fantastic role will include varied duties with the aim for you to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship and an opportunity of gaining a permanent position.
The role will include some of the following areas:
- Work closely with your team leader to determine what sectors/markets we want to target and agree an execution plan.
- Have a clear understanding of what we’re trying to achieve as a business.
- Answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner
- Make telephone calls and develop good relationships with customers
- Understand the importance of your role.
- Be able to quickly identify decision makers and maximise the chances of us converting newly generated leads into warm leads/prospects.
- Pay attention to detail when collecting contact information for new leads and ensure all-round good lead quality.
- Be upfront with any new ideas.
- Keep track of your own performance to meet or exceed agreed targets.
- Plan and manage your time effectively when working towards targets.
- Be able to provide feedback to your team leader, positive or negative.
- Accurately input and record data in our system.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Complete all administration and paperwork in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Each month as part of your personal and professional development you will be required to complete a report detailing your performance against the above targets and requirements. These will be discussed and scored through the year at a quarterly review (to be scheduled by you). You will receive support and guidance from your manager on-going to aid your on-going development.
- Ensuring that the Policies of the company are observed and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality.
As part of your contract of employment completion of the Apprenticeship Training Programme forms part of your duties as well as helping your personal and professional development; the requirements to complete the programme are as follows:
- Attend and be punctual for all induction sessions.
- Attend and be punctual for all lessons with regards to your apprenticeship programme.
- Complete all required assignments with regards to your apprenticeship by the required timeline.
- Build up your portfolio of evidence on-going during your apprenticeship programme. Access support from your tutor/assessor as and when required
- Access support from your manager with regards to any evidence requirements or support as and when required
- Attend all work-based training/support sessions
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.