If you want to kickstart your graduate career by becoming an integral and valued part of an international business, then just look at what this fantastic job opportunity offers!
We have an opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join us based in Rochdale. This is a full-time permanent position and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £22,500, plus bonus benefits.
We provide market leading security solutions across the world! We have established a great reputation and are proud of our delivering a best-in-class customer experience. Don’t worry if you don’t think you have the technical expertise – we offer our graduates full bespoke training on the all of our products and services. You will join a motivated, dynamic and lively team who are big on peer-to-peer support, teamwork and a creating a driven working environment. We fully encourage professional development, so if you start your career us who knows where it could lead! You could follow our previous graduates and become one of our business leaders.
As our Business Development Executive, you will be required to source potential new customers and opportunities for our products and to book well qualified meetings for the field sales representative to attend. You will be actively building and developing relationships with new and existing customers and providing additional support for customers as required.
The Main Duties:
New Business Revenue and Appointment Generation
- To source potential new customers using a number of sources including internet, trade journals, in-house data-base and external lead generation data base
- To contact companies to establish needs, determine decision maker and present how WCCTV’s products and services can support the customers’ needs
- To make qualified appointments with the appropriate contacts in organisations
- Collate and communicate information gathered during the sales telephone call to the respective field sales person and input onto the company in-house system
- To be aware of and develop commercial opportunities for the company at all times.
- Generate calls in excess of 70+ per day with a minimum of 90 mins call time per day
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly tasks to ensure selling time is maximised and activity and revenue targets achieved. (Core calling hours between 9-12 & 1-5pm)
- To actively build and develop relationships with new and existing customers.
- £22,500 basic salary, £33,000 with OTE
- Full bespoke training
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Potential travel opportunities
- Socials / nights out
- Networking with industry leaders
- Based in a modern office space with free onsite parking
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds.