Business Intelligence Graduate
(THG) Acheson & Acheson
THG is one of the world’s leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
Our 10,000+ employees represent 108 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe. Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
About Acheson & Acheson:
THG acquired Acheson & Acheson in 2018 to bring full service, product development & manufacturing in-house to supply innovative branded and THG Beauty Brand products to the industry. Capabilities include:
- In-house market knowledge & trends
- End-to-end service from idea generation through to manufacturing and launch
- Technical, commercial and production expertise
- Outstanding customer service
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Graduate who can help support in the development and deployment of Acheson & Acheson’s management information systems to ultimately drive improvements throughout the business.
This is a permanent role, and if successful you will be enrolled into our 12-month Graduate Training Role which will support your ongoing professional learning & development. Over a 12-month period, you will be involved in supporting our business functions, through the production of meaningful data and reporting. This is the perfect development opportunity for anyone looking to start a career in a Business Intelligence within a fast paced, growing company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interacting with key stakeholders around the business to translate user requirements into technical specifications.
- Designing and maintaining departmental KPI dashboards.
- Providing ad-hoc reports and data exports from our multiple data sources.
- Maintaining existing suite of reports.
- Designing / Maintaining a Data Warehouse to centralise reporting data.
- Evaluating and improving our current reporting systems by understanding user and business requirements
- Developing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Opportunity to introduce new BI technologies to the business
- Degree qualified in an IT Subject.
- Ability to communicate well with end-users
- Strong SQL & TSQL development Skills
- Knowledge of SQL Query Performance Optimisation
- Knowledge of OLAP and Kimball Methodology
- Sage200 / SageX3 Experience
- Experience of BI Reporting tools (Crystal, SSRS, Tableau, etc.)
- Competitive Salary
- Access to THG Academy, our in-house L&D team
- Structured Graduate Programme offering Leadership and Development training as well as Soft Skills training
- Excellent progression opportunities