Care Assistant Part Time – Driving License Required (Newmarket, Suffolk and surrounding villages)
£11.00 per hour + £0.30 pence per mile mileage allowance
Flexi-Work at Bluebird Care Newmarket & Fenland!!
You choose when you want to work. All you need to commit to is every other Saturday and Sunday, Example- Sat – Morning, Lunch, Tea & Sun – Morning, Tea, Bed,
You then choose how many days a week you want to work, that’s it! All with guaranteed hours, no zero hours contracts!
The available working patterns are –
3 day week- Part Time
- Week one – three days Mon to Fri
- Week 2 – one day in the week and Sat and Sun
4 day week – Flexi Full Time
- Week one – four days Mon-Fri
- Week 2 – two days in the week and Sat and Sun
5 day week – Full Time
- Week one – Mon – Fri
- Week 2 – three days in the week and Sat and Sun
The benefits of being a Care Assistant with Bluebird Care are:
- Career progression program – for those who want to climb that ladder
- Career development – for all team to enhance their knowledge and skills
- Access to the employee’s assistance programme – inc. free counselling & 24/7 helpline
- No Zero hours contracts, guaranteed hours following your probationary period
- Flexible & mixed shifts working patterns that fit around your life
- Car Mileage allowance at £0.30 pence per mile
- Fantastic hourly rate of £11.00 per hour
- Fully Funded DBS*(paid as a bonus on completion of probationary period)
- Company Pension
- Local customers – no long commutes
Enjoy driving in your community and have a car? This role is for you! You will be supporting customers in their own homes so you must have a full driving licence and access to your own reliable vehicle.
We welcome those with previous Care Assistant experience and have also found individuals with Retail, Travel Industry (cabin crew), Hospitality and Customer Service experience have great transferable skills to become an amazing Care Assistant.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to meet the individual needs of each customer promoting their independence and dignity. The tasks we support with include all aspects of personal care, providing companionship, helping with social visits and days out, meal preparation, shopping, medication prompting and housekeeping.
Be the difference in someone’s life and in your community, apply below to start your exciting career as a Care Assistant with Bluebird Care Newmarket & Fenland