We are looking for people who are caring and compassionate and would like to make a real difference to the quality of life of our clients. As a CAREGiver you will provide a variety of services to help clients maintain their independence in their own homes.
Forget everything you think you know about working in care. We do it differently!
Our hours are flexible and we have no calls under 1 hour. Calls are very often 2/3/4 hours long. You don’t get a schedule that changes every week, you will be allocated clients that match your availability and continue to care for those same clients each week.
We don't just do personal care, we do everything for our clients that you would do for your own loved ones.
Experience is not necessary. We believe in our training not experience. We offer excellent rates of pay and benefits as well as our accredited training developing your talent for caring.
What we can offer you:
• Our calls last a minimum of 1 hour so you can build strong relationships.
• Full training and development.
• No pressure between client visits.
• Excellent pay rates, holiday pay, pension, mileage and employer benefits including Employee Assistance Programme.
What we need from you:
• You must have your own transport available.
• You have availability that covers at least 4 days each week.
• You are willing to help clients with personal care, home help and companionship.
The only skills you need are to be caring and compassionate. So if you are looking for part-time work during daytime, evenings and/or weekends get in touch.