Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Newport & Chepstow as a CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of services to help older people live independently in their own homes, such as;
- Home Help i.e. cooking, cleaning, laundry, vacuuming etc.
- Companionship; being a friendly face and supporting with shopping visits, appointments and community events.
- Personal Care; improving individuals personal hygiene whilst maintaining privacy, dignity and independence.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Why are Home Instead different to other domiciliary care companies?
- Great rates of Pay! £9.30 – £10.00 per hour
- Additional payments for Mileage at 0.22p per mile.
- Competitive Holiday pay. We don't hide this in your hourly rate!
- Minimum of 1-hour visits with your regular clients, so you have the time to build great relationships and so you don't feel rushed!
- FREE Employee Assistance Programme
- Fun and interactive CAREGiver Orientation Programme to qualify you in Medication, Moving and Handling and First Aid
- Additional and optional City & Guilds accredited qualifications in Dementia Care and End of Life Care
- Opportunities to achieve a Health and Social Care Diploma, at Level 2 and above.
- Excellent, ongoing support and recognition
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Flexible hours of work
- Regular team building activities
Are you passionate and do you want to make a difference to someone’s life?
Do you hold a Full UK Driving License & have access to a vehicle?
Do you live in the Newport & Chepstow area or surrounding areas?
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW to meet the team!