Are you an engaging chemistry graduate who is eager to transfer your knowledge and passion for your subject across to the next generation?Have you been looking for a teacher training pathway that is tried and tested, which will equip you with the tools to succeed to become a successful Science Teacher?
Take the first steps towards a rewarding Chemistry / Science Teacher career this September in this fantastic Chemistry Trainee Teacher role at this thriving Brent secondary school & sixth form!
Aspiring Science / Chemistry Teachers would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Chemistry Trainee Teacher opportunity which would see learning and training within a cohesive science department!
To register your interest in this Chemistry Trainee Teacher role please simply apply on this page today!
Chemistry Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Chemistry Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- £22,000 – £26,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring chemistry / science teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Shortlisting & interviewing now
- September 2021 start
Chemistry Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Plan & deliver chemistry & science lessons
- Support a cohesive science department
- Focus on your chemistry specialism
- Build up your teaching knowledge & skills
- Self development & CPD
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Chemistry Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1 st o 2:1 degree in a chemistry related subject
- Passionate about chemistry, science & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Strongly considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience
The GOOD secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Good by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- Based in Brent
- Under 1100 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Graduate Trainee Teacher role.