An exciting opportunity to join our Contact Centre has become available! We are recruiting for a Contact Centre Agent to work part time 20.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday), based in Preston, Lancashire .
This role is a key part of our diverse in bound contact centre team, where you can be a part of a busy team efficiently and professionally answering incoming calls within the Contact Centre, to help drive sales growth through the provision of service excellence to all external customers.
You will be handling incoming customer calls to take orders and/or answer queries. You will be required to input the customers’ orders and query information into an order processing system.
You will play a key role collaborating with our Distribution Centres about customer orders and other back office functions such as Key Accounts, Technical, Product Management, Marketing and Finance to deliver support to our customers.
Our team pride themselves on the products and services they offer to the customer, that’s why we are recruiting customer focussed, results driven individuals, who are team players, to join our team in an ever changing technology focussed industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good command of the English language – spoken/written.
- Effective Keyboard skill/experience essential. Fast typing skills beneficial, preferably over 40 wpm
- First class communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain flexible to changes in workflow throughout the day
- Intermediate level skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of a customer-facing telephony environment (customer service or sales)
- Motivated by working to targets.
- Preferred bias for a team environment.
- Experience of liaising with internal and external departments.
Why Join Our Team?
In addition to competitive salary and benefits package, we currently offer temporary working from home and when employees are able to work in the office we also offer other benefits such as FREE Onsite Parking, Gym Subsidy, FREE Fruit, and more, such as Cycle to work Scheme, and the ability to buy additional annual leave .
Please click on the link to Apply, your CV will be reviewed within 7 days and if successful in the shortlisting process, we will contact you directly. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com
More About US!
With over 80 years in high-service electronics components distribution, Farnell’s global businesses distribute a comprehensive portfolio of products globally. Our team are working with the largest manufacturers designing and manufacturing development kits and boards, providing customers of all sizes with experience which can be applied at any stage to accelerate time to market – from research and design support, to prototype and test right through to production services.
- 3,500 employees in 38 countries as Farnell in EMEA, Newark in North America and element14 in Asia Pacific.
- Part of the AVNET Group of Companies with 20,000 employees worldwide
- Farnell has over 900,000 products in stock covering 3,000 manufacturer brands
- We supply over two million customer contacts in more than 150 global industries.
- We have 6 distribution centres across the world
- The business has local transactional websites in 43 countries
- We support a dedicated community of over 630,000 engineers – www.element14.com.
- Farnell is also a global leader in legislation including RoHS, WEEE and REACH
Farnell is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law #LI-PostSS1