This role is at the heart of the SEEN Works division working closely with our Global Strategy Director and Associate Beauty Director and design team to lead creative direction across our brands. You will partner with our Clients and team to provide the best creative and strategic solutions across our roster of world class Beauty Brands to originate ideas so inspiring they elevate perceptions of Beauty.
Your role will be fully integrated working across all internal teams to lead the development and delivery of creative content and experiences across all channels.
This is an opportunity to work across some of the worlds strongest Beauty brands so you will need to be an ambitious and commercially minded Creative Director. The work you do will place us ahead of our competition and encourage our internal teams and clients to boldly pursue innovative ideas that translate into outstanding creative and experiences consumers will remember.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be working to set the creative vision and aesthetic agenda for our clients – both at a brand and campaign level.
- You will work collaborativey to translate strategy and insight into stand out creative concepts which transcend multiple channels.
- You will work across SEEN Group to deliver exellent creative solutions to meet client needs, in partnership with strategy, client servcies, production and other internal teams
- You will work with our clients and wider SEEN Group teams to understand the real business problems to solve with creative and cut through solutions.
- You will present and articulate visions, strategies and technologies to clients from marketing executives to Board level
- You will establish your own relationships with key clients. Actively work to unlock breifs from new and exsisting clients
- You will be responsible for developing creative solutions on communication, planning and pitches across brands and teams
- You are always thinking ahead, aligning your creative vision to the structure, vision and future of the business
- You will be resposible for design direction and lead vision / innovation workshop activities
- You will be responsible for Inspiring and leading the creative vision across Direct Reports and all SEEN Group team.
- You will be responsible for contributing to creative direction on new business pitches. Driving the process from start to finish, ensuring that we deliver first class creative work.
- Being a leader and advocate of the group creative process – ensuring the process is used efficiently and improved where there are challenges.
- Being a “thought leader” within the agency and across the industry. Taking a vocal point of view on industry issues and driving our positioning.
- Able to maintain a high level of attention to detail
- To help grow the agency’s reputation and strive to develop work that wins awards and is stand out in Beauty.
- Storyboarding or translating ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers
- Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadline
- Evaluating and, if necessary altering, the content of projects before completion
- Hiring, developing and managing the creative team
- Ensuring all the organisation’s or client’s visuals are consistent with the overall brand
- Experience from within an integrated creative agency, ideally involved with Beauty accounts
- Experience as a media-agnostic creative
- An innovative thinker who is always looking to challenge the work produced to ensure it is of expeptional quality
- Gravitas, a sharp thinker who is big picture savvy
- Instinctive problem solver with a love of complex problems and elegant solutions
- Confident, articulate and persuasive; someone who enjoys sharing and developing ideas.
- A confident and persuasive visual thinker, a skilled crafter and deliverer of presentations
- Highly collaborative and adaptive to working with all disciplines within the agency
- Strong communication skills, with the confidence to push back on clients where appropriate
- Ability to keep your finger on the pulse of the creative industry
- A real love and passion for all things beauty and culturally relevant
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Private health care
- Pension match
- Monthly flower subscription
- Monthly gym membership allowance
Night Enabling Support Worker (Part Time)… Southend on Sea, United Kingdom Published 23 hours ago
Night Enabling Support Worker (Part Time) – Dolphin Court – £10.65 Per Hour Livability Dolphin Court in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, provides person-centred, responsive, residential and nursing care. The home is ...