Customer Booking Agent
Newcastle Centre of Excellence
Part Time (Weekends only)
Salary : £6,486.48 pa + Bonus
Working Hours: 14 hours per week Sat & Sun 9am to 9pm (flexibility with work shift patterns)
Holidays: 21 days plus bank holidays increases to 23 days plus bank holidays after 1 years’ service (shift workers working a bank holiday will be granted a day’s holiday in lieu)
We are Verisure, the leading provider of monitored security services that gives peace of mind and protection to residential and small business customers across Europe and Latin America.
Our belief that it’s a human right to feel safe and secure has resonated with over 3 million customers and 18,000+ employees worldwide.
At Verisure customers are our priority: we protect what really matters most to them 24 hours day / 365 days a year by safeguarding their security, their homes, families and small businesses.
Our values and behaviours are meaningful and resonate in each of us, in everything we do, and this is the reason why we have been awarded “Contact Centre of the year 2019” (UKCCF)
We’re growing fast, and we need passionate and committed people to join us as we open our new Centre of Excellence in Newcastle.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Booking free DEMO appointments for consultants
- Creating prospects in the system
- Taking inbound and outbound calls
- Data capture and recorded in the system
- Responding to pre-sale customer queries as well as supporting internally (sales consultants, etc.) about the products/services we offer
- Liaising internally with various departments to finalize the booking process as well as contracts
- Working on ad-hoc projects and activities as required
- Experience in providing excellent customer service.
- Effective, professional customer handling skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer oriented, genuinely passionate about customers’ security and safety.
- A polite, friendly and informative telephone manner.
- Ability to multitask effectively whilst keeping a high level of service quality.
- Proactive and able to follow strict protocols accurately.
- Accurate data capture and typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills with problem solving aptitude.
- A very supportive and selfless team player.
- Competent IT and Microsoft Office skills.
- A thirst for learning and being challenged in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to show patience, empathy and compassion.
- Performance based career progression from junior to senior level (with pay increase)
- Perk box discounts and Pension Scheme.
- Health Insurance
- Employee alarm discount programme after completion of Probation period.
- 29 days holiday (including bank holiday) increasing to 31 (incl. bank holidays) after a year’s service.
- Free Fruits, Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate.
- Various Social and Team building events
- Q card membership :
- Free sport facilities (3 tennis court, 7-a-side football pitch, Netball court)
- Free bike hire
- Dedicated transportation to nearest Metro station
- Discount on regular buses
- Discounts at local restaurants, attractions and retail outlets
Join the Verisure family and Be you, Be more, Be Verisure!
Apply now and begin the journey towards a fulfilling career path.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE A DBS CHECK- PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY IF SUCCESSFUL.