Look After My Bills is a market-leading automated savings service, and we’re on a mission to make sorting bills easy, fair and straightforward. We’re one team where everyone’s ideas matter, if we spot a problem, we solve it. It’s this culture that makes things better for our customers!
Do you want to be the voice of the customer and have influence on improving the customer journey? Do you have experience in a role where the customers’ experience is at the forefront of your mind? Are you able to demonstrate excellent communication skills?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re recruiting for a number of Customer Service Agents to join us! We are looking for Agents who are passionate about the delivery of an extraordinary customer experience and will be naturally inquisitive and a real problem solver. This is an opportunity to work with a team of encouraging and motivating people and act as the first point of contact for customer queries over phone, email and chat.
Our Customer Service Agents will work out of our Newport office in South Wales and you will be provided with all equipment that you will need to do the role, you will be required to be flexible to work 5 days a week, Monday through to Sunday. You will be required to work 20 hour per week across evening and weekend shifts.
As a Customer Service Agent you will ensure that we are able to keep our customers on the best deals year in year out and remove the hassle in switching providers. Typically you’ll speak to customers over the phone, chat and email, managing and solving general queries for our customers – your passion for delivering excellent customer service will shine through the interactions you have!
Further duties will include:
- Updating the systems and tools we have with the customer information and latest contact information.
- Understanding and resolving failed switches for customers.
- Collaborating with the complaints team to escalate unusual or complex customer cases.
- Great interpersonal skills – you’ll be able to demonstrate experience of handling customer expectations and offering resolutions confidently and will also have phenomenal written communication skills being able to deliver communications over email and letters to customers.
- Adaptability – you’ll be able to demonstrate adaptability to cater to different customer needs.
- Customer service – you’ll have experience of working in a role where your primary focus has been delivering excellent service to customers, we’re very open to backgrounds and some of our best Agents have come from customer facing roles within hospitality, contact centres and retail!
- Problem solving – you’ll demonstrate the ability to approach problems logically and with good judgement to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Experience of delivering service to customers through multiple channels including phone, email, chat, video calls and service through social media.
What will I get in return?
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues