Please note that because of government funding, candidates must be 19-24 years old and must live in the UK.
If you are interested in a career in business admin, business support, or document control then this is the pathway for you. You will gain an understanding of the construction sector and the roles available; the skills and qualifications you will pick up from this pathway will set you up to work in any industry of your choice!
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training and a high-quality work experience placement.
Location: This will be done online remotely.
Normal working hours: To be decided with trainee
What would you be doing?
- This role will be used to place ads
- Set up and connect with networking people and companies to build relationships.
- Promoting the brand via online promotional material such as videos and other creative methods creating brand awareness
What about the traineeship?
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or real work experience.
- Employability including CV and interview skills
- Functional Skills courses if needed to complete L1 or 2
- Tailored training depending on work placement (industry-specific)
- Help with confidence
- Practical Work Experience
Traineeship are unpaid but offer you a straight path into a placement and open up the door of employers for Apprenticeship, Kickstart programmes or direct employment.
- Living and eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 19 to 24
- Qualified below Level 3 (No graduates)
Night Enabling Support Worker (Part Time)… Southend on Sea, United Kingdom Published 23 hours ago
Night Enabling Support Worker (Part Time) – Dolphin Court – £10.65 Per Hour Livability Dolphin Court in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, provides person-centred, responsive, residential and nursing care. The home is ...