Please note that because of government funding, candidates must be 18-24 years old and must live in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in Digital Marketing.
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training and a high-quality work experience placement. Trainees will work remotely and gain vital skills through this 12 week placement.
EMPLOYER LOCATION – 39 Castle Street Guildford GU1 3UQ
Normal working hours:
Placement days are Wednesday – Friday.
Placement times are 09:00 – 16:00 inclusive of breaks.
What would you be doing?
- Creating engaging digital content for social media, websites, newsletters and other channels
- Collaborating with other trainees, staff and partners to support the charity and our partners
- Increase engagement and followers via social media and other channels
- Celebrating and promote their work
- Promoting volunteering
- Creating engaging campaign material
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or real work experience.
- Employability including CV and interview skills
- Functional Skills courses if needed to complete L1 or 2
- Tailored training depending on work placement (industry-specific)
- Help with confidence
- Practical Work Experience
Traineeship are unpaid but offer you a straight path into a placement and open up the door of employers for Apprenticeship, Kickstart programmes or direct employment.
- Living and eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 19 to 24
- Qualified below Level 3 (No graduates)