English Graduate Trainee/Unqualified Teacher
Are you an English graduate looking for the perfect school environment to sharpen and learn new teaching skills?
Perhaps your passion for English has motivated you to seek an educational role where you can share your wealth of knowledge with young eager minds?
If thisEnglish Graduate Trainee/Unqualified Teacheropportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!
English Graduate Trainee/Unqualified Teacher- Key Information:
- Based in Southwark
- Good transportation links
- £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
English Graduate Trainee/Unqualified Teacher- Person Specification:
- 1 or 1st class degree in anEnglishrelated course
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Seems like this English Graduate Trainee/Unqualified Teacher role is PERFECT for you! With this year placement you will be set you up to hit the ground running if you do decide to begin your teacher training; at a school that offers their own direct teacher training programme!!
English Graduate Trainee/Unqualified Teacher- How to Apply:
If thisEnglish Graduate Trainee/Unqualified Teacheropportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Greenwich, Lewisham, Bromley, Beckenham, Bexley, Croydon, Sutton, Merton, Kingston Upon Thames or Kent.