A Food & Beverage Assistant withHilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow’s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Assistant, you are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food & Beverage Assistant would also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference & Events
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Food & Beverage Assistant serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Food & Beverage and/or industry experience
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts – the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest roomsFlagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countriesMore than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spasHarris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year – Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011Number one C3global brand awareness in the hospitality industry