Overall aim of the role:
This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic team whilst working in a stunning, tranquil spa and leisure setting. We are looking for individuals with great personalities, a positive attitude, willingness to learn, flexibility, ability to work under-pressure & a good sense of humour.
As a member of our Food & Beverage team you will play a key role in creating the ultimate customer experience for our guests that will want them coming back for more.
Applicants must be 18 or over due to the requirement of selling alcohol.
(We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found)
What you’ll do:
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Welcome guests and provide premium quality customer service and captivating engagement
- Efficiently process transactions; handle cash, complete credit/debit card payments and Members cards when serving our guests.
- Responsible for completing opening and closing procedures at the start and end of shifts
- To actively upsell food, drinks and snack offerings to increase income generation
- Ensuring the restaurant environment is always maintained and cleaned to a high standard both during and after service
- Knowing the restaurant menus thoroughly to be able to offer guidance and make recommendations.
- Follow licensing regulations
- Be able to adapt and be versatile to the various responsibilities within the role
Who you’ll be:
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Passionate about working in hospitality
- Great eye for detail
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like & the high standards required
- Team player essential with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- High level of professionalism
- Effective interpersonal skills
What we’ll offer you:
We offer an attractive benefits package which includes:
- Life Assurance (4 X Annual Salary)
- Medical Cash plan through Medicash *
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Membership to Nirvana Fitness
- Discounts on selected products
- Annual Flu Vaccine
- Company sick pay (1 week full pay / 1 week half pay) *
- Free on-site parking
- Paid breaks
- Company uniform provided
(* upon successful completion of probationary period)
Nirvana Spa and Leisure Ltd recognises that discrimination in the workplace in any form is unacceptable and in most cases unlawful. We have therefore adopted an Equal Opportunities Policy to ensure that all job applicants and employees are treated fairly and without favour or prejudice. We are committed to applying this policy throughout all areas of employment, recruitment and selection, training, development and promotion. In all situations, people will be judged solely on merit or ability.
We will ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic, or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political opinion/affiliation, age, religion or belief. Our application form will be as simple and straight forward as possible and we will not ask for unnecessary information. Interview questions will be related to the requirements of the job and we will not seek irrelevant qualifications. Applicants will be short listed/selected solely on the basis of capability.