At Everledger, we are at the forefront of transformational technologies. We have built the world’s first platform for object provenance, providing the underlying story of high-risk assets. We are looking for a part-time Finance Assistant to work with accountants providing finance support for APAC and the Global region. Liaising with Finance team to offer additional support.
- Cash & receipt coding to the correct nominal and departmental codes.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Gathering payroll data from the People team in the global region and forwarding them to external accountants, working effectively with the People team and external resources to ensure accurate reporting and payroll
- Helping external accountants with bank statement and expense reconciliation,
- Social budget management,
- Helping external accountants to ensure end of month reporting is completed on time.
- Subscription management and expense reporting.
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Prepare, update and refine finance process documentation.
- Review financial reports and remark on trends or inconsistencies
- Review contractor agreements to ensure consistency in billing practices
- Uncoded statement lines report
- Managing the global Asset register.
- Familiarity with Xero accounting software
- Basic to Intermediate MS Excel and Google sheets skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Ability to work flexibly, across time zones and in line with payroll dates to ensure timely payments
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Prior Work experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills (macros), Receipt Bank, G Suite
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Wellness Budget – An annual allowance to invest in your physical and mental well-being.
- Learning and Development – When our people develop, so do we. We offer an internal learning program, study leaves, and sabbaticals to support your further education.
- Shares – We have incredibly loyal employees and we reward that loyalty in our ESOP scheme.
- Flexible Working – Employees have the freedom to optimize their own work schedules. This includes the ability to work from home and time off in lieu.
- Birthday leave – An additional day off each year to kick back and celebrate your birthday!
- Social Events – We might work hard, but we never forget to spend time together, celebrating our wins, and having fun
It is Everledger’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to every applicant, regardless of age, sex, marriage & civil partnership, race, disability, religion or belief, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy & maternity. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive culture for every employee.
Disability Confident Committed
Everledger is also Disability Confident Committed, which means we commit to providing opportunities for those with disabilities, including interviewing all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy and consider them on their abilities. Please let us know on your application form if this applies to you.
IMPORTANT: If you require accommodations or adjustments to our standard application or any stage of the recruitment process, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through each stage of your application.
Right to work
Please ensure you are applying for a role in a region where you have full rights to work in. Unfortunately at this time, Everledger, is unable to aid staff who require support obtaining a work-visa.