We can offer you this opportunity in the role of Front Office Assistant/Receptionist at the Crowne Plaza London Ealing.
You will be responsible for assisting in the overall running of the Front Office so ensuring an efficient and effective operation. To strive at all times for 100% customer satisfaction.
The role involves working within our busy Front Office environment, ensuring our guests receive the highest level of service.
Front Office Role will include:
- To provide a warm welcome to all guests on their arrival and assist them in a courteous, helpful manner.
- To ensure all accounting and billing procedures as laid down by Hotel management are adhered to at all times.
- To liaise with the Housekeeping department , updating Room status
- To deal with any customer queries in a polite and pleasant manner, with any complaints being resolved wherever possible.
- To answer the Hotel switchboard in a polite and courteous manner using the standard greeting as set by the Hotel.
- To ensure all inquiries are forwarded to the relevant department.
- To maintain security over Hotel property and monies as well as anything deposited at Reception by Hotel guests.
- To be aware of the Hotels availability and the availability of our local competitors.
- To monitor all guest accounts and ensure charges are posted correctly with supporting documentation.
- To assist customer by offering help with luggage, providing information and booking services where necessary.
- To actively encourage customers to join the Hotels guest reward programme and ensure points are allocated accurately.
- To take reservations as per the company standard during times when the reservations office is closed, ensuring all necessary information is taken and recorded accurately.
- To ensure that guest bills are accurate and are settled in the correct manner, ensuring that all supporting documentation has been received for those which are to be billed back.
Ideal candidate should have at least one year experience working in similar position. Knowledge of Opera would be an advantage.
Some of our key benefits include:
- Reduced hotel room rates in IHG hotels worldwide for staff as well as friends and family members
- Free meals and refreshments on duty
- Social events and celebrations Calendar
- Incremental holiday entitlement linked with length of service
- Workplace pension scheme
- Various employee recognition schemes such as employee of the month with other monetary incentives.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
We look forward to having the opportunity to discuss the role further with you.
In line with immigration legislation, we will only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We are unable to apply for or transfer working visas for candidates.