Do you love providing solutions instead of giving excuses? So do we. Every day we focus on helping our clients with their valuable, time-sensitive business decisions. Our client provides not only a bridge between outstanding industry experts and world’s top business but it is also a community of highly motivated, performance driven, and dynamic young professionals. Does it sound appealing to you?
Being part of the company is a great opportunity and an even greater responsibility – we believe in you and we encourage you to think outside the box, reach goals, and grow. We are not here to limit you – you will be working with a wide variety of industries and regions, so we can assure you that there is plenty of space for you to show initiative and stand out.
As an Associate, you will be researching, engaging, and connecting industry experts with our clients. In order to empower our clients’ business decisions, you are expected to evaluate their specific needs, identify their knowledge gaps, and find the best industry experts. The role is fast-paced and involves communication, recruiting, negotiation, and sales, along with multi-tasking across a variety of running projects.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct primary research on projects to assess and scope the needs of the clients
- Engage and actively recruit relevant experts to share their knowledge
- Reach out to experts via phone or email and schedule expert interviews for the clients
- Work in a team to meet project deadlines and exceed clients’ expectations
Profiles We Are Seeking
We welcome all study fields. Our goal is to coach and guide you on how to be successful in this role and we expect you to be motivated to work in a client-oriented & fast changing environment.
This is a position for a smart, talented individual with high emotional intelligence. You should enjoy connecting with people, be an exemplar of professionalism and be enthusiastic about exceeding goals.
- Ideally 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Undergraduate degree required
- General understanding of business concepts
- Goal oriented, driven, and highly motivated to succeed & take on challenges
- Quick learner and critical thinker with key focus to add value to our clients
- Fluency in English and German is essential. Fluency in any of the following language is a plus: French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Three weeks of comprehensive business on-boarding training
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Continued on-the-job training & sector education: introduction to our clients’ businesses – private equity, consulting, corporate
- Mentor Program – as you progress along the career steps you will have a senior colleague assigned acting as your coach
We look forward to receiving your CV!