Graduate Business Analyst
Salary: £22-23k basic salary
A Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company are looking to grow their team with the addition of talented graduates who display great commercial acumen, ambition and drive in order to create new lucrative business relations and profitable deals. …
As a Graduate Business Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients, customers, prospects and experts, connecting potential clients and customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to help grow the company’s client base and increase revenue across different business areas!
- £22-23k basic salary
- Fantastic progression opportunities across a variety of departments
- Fun, unique offices, with flexible working patterns
- Full and comprehensive training and full support of professional development
- Fantastic opportunity to increase your exposure in a competitive and lucrative industry
- Dynamic and team- orientated culture with regular socials and nights out
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
What we’re looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Resilient, commercial acuity and a desire to launch a career in the B2B world
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.