TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Do you want to work for the global leader in the language services and technology industry?Are you interested in helping international brands/organizations find and implement solutions that allow them to communicate, operate and sell their products and services efficiently and effectively? And are you the type of person who enjoys working in an innovative and vibrant workplace?Then TransPerfect is for you!
So you like what you hear but haven’t worked in ‘language’ before? That is not a problem,TransPerfect is far from “just a translation agency”.Our services portfolio covers everything from business support services such as interpretation, multicultural and digital marketing, SEO and website globalization to multimedia work, video, e-learning and training, and legal support services. All services and client partnerships are aided by best-in-breed software platforms, specialized in optimizing business processes.
That’s enough about us – what about you?
We look for and appreciate anyone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in! We offer a fast growth path and provide full training around our services, technology solutions and workflows. Therefore thekey skillswe are looking for are solid communication and relationship building abilities, keeping a cool head if situations get a bit stressful and really owning your role, taking responsibility for your clients and their business success.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! We have 90 offices worldwide but this particular opportunity is based in our London office.
Our office is young and multicultural, we offer career development and an attractive bonus plan and social events are organized frequently.
TheAccount Manager / Business Developerposition is responsible for developing new business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients.
- Develop an effective understanding of the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of TransPerfect’s services
- Identify prospective customers and individual organizations to focus on sales activities
- Develop new client relationships via cold calling, the Internet, and trade shows
- In coordination with Sales Management, identify, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities
- Promote and educate clients regarding TransPerfect’s services
- Provide customer support and manage client expectations in liaison with the Production Management Team
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures
- Take an active role in learning about each client’s industry, business needs and company culture to identify new business opportunities and provide a high level of service
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Proven sales track record
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English
- Good analytical skills needed to project revenues, monitor budgets and other necessary calculations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate must demonstrate ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service