Job Title: Graduate Business Development Executive
Location: Ilkley, Bradford
Salary: £20,000 (£30K)
The telecoms and internet services provider we are representing are on course to treble their turnover. The successful candidate will verse themselves in the services our client offers, services that range from broadband to cloud security. The variety contained in this B2B role and the structured trajectory will lead to an exhilarating client facing, field sales position.
You will receive expert support and guidance from the company’s Sales Director and National Sales Manager. As a Graduate BDE you will face challenges that spring up across the entire sales process. A strong tenet of our client is the nurturing of its employees’ development. They realise that your progression is essential to the company’s as a whole.
- Identify and contact potential new clients to generate business
- Meet with a broad client base, often travelling to do so
- Manage existing clients within the sales pipeline
- Write proposals for and negotiate contracts with clients
- Manage the initial hand over and sales implementation process
What you get:
- A competitive starting salary of £20,000
- Impressive OTE of £30K in Y1
- A mobile phone
- A laptop
- An environment where development and progression opportunities are rife
- An outgoing office atmosphere with plenty of socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Must be educated to degree level
- Must have great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be ambitious and hungry for progression.
- Must be willing to learn
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.