Graduate Education Recruitment Consultant – Trainee
Are you looking for a rewarding career in recruitment but are wary of joining a large ‘KPI’ driven organisation who isn’t invested in your development?
Perhaps a role that not only rewards you financially, but allows you to truly make a difference to people’s careers?
i-teachers have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Education Recruitment Consultant – Trainee to join our friendly, dedicated team of consultants.
What makes us different?
- Unique office culture and ethos
- Supportive and collaborative team of Education Recruitment Consultants
- Competitive starting salary £20-£25k
- Excellent commission structure – OTE 40k
- Modern City Centre offices – 5 minute walk from Piccadilly, Manchester
- 33 days Holiday including bank holidays – Plus your birthday off!
- Fantastic training and development programme with dedicated mentor
- Regular social & team building events
What are the requirements for the Graduate Education Recruitment Consultant role?
- Must be a Graduate – with a degree level qualification
- Heaps of resilience and determination
- An interest in recruitment, full training provided
- A passion for education
What will I be doing as a Graduate Education Recruitment Consultant?
- A challenging, exciting role with realistic targets
- Office based work but also travelling to meet with client schools
- Registering graduates and teachers
- Developing a good understanding of the education industry
- 360 degree role, sourcing candidates, interviews, preparation, developing new relationships with schools, negotiation.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place our Graduate and Teacher candidates in long term or permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
If this Graduate Education Recruitment Consultant role sounds like an appealing opportunity to you, why not find out more – send your CV and cover letter to Amy at i-teachers today as we are shortlisting now!
Night Enabling Support Worker (Part Time)… Southend on Sea, United Kingdom Published 7 hours ago
Night Enabling Support Worker (Part Time) – Dolphin Court – £10.65 Per Hour Livability Dolphin Court in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, provides person-centred, responsive, residential and nursing care. The home is ...