Are you ready to fully immerse yourself in a teaching role where you can spread your love for Science while training to become a fully qualified teacher?
Perhaps you would like the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher in a warm and supportive environment?
Furthermore, do you want the opportunity to work alongside talented and experienced staff who can nurture you into the teacher you strive to be?
If this Graduate Trainee Science Teacheropportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Trainee Science Teacher– Key Information:
• Based in Waltham Forest
• Good transportation links
• Excellent senior leadership department
• Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
• Warm environment
• Fantastic science facilities & resources
Graduate Trainee Science Teacher– The Role:
• Fantastic science department with experienced and supportive staff
• Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
• Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
• Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
• Lead own lessons and small group sessions
• monitor student progress
• Support pupils with a range of academic ability
• Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Trainee Science Teacher-Person Specification:
• 2.1 or 1st class degree in science related course
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Previous work with children is desirable
• Supportive and inspiring personality
• Strong academic background
• Real passion for your particular subject
• Passionate about education
Graduate Trainee Science Teacher– How to Apply:
If this Graduate Trainee Science Teacheropportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!