Purpose of the Role
We are looking for an experienced Sales Trainer to oversee the successful delivery of an agreed curriculum for members of our Go-to-Market community.
This will be largely dominated by digital delivery through effective project management of each planned initiative.
LexisNexis is a division of RELX Group PLC, a FTSE 20 global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. The RELX Group employs over 30,000 people who operate from offices in 40 countries and serve customers in more than 180 countries globally.
- Delivery of innovative and sustainable blended learning solutions, within budget and on time, including personally contributing copy where relevant and taking accountability of quality control.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to effectively understand business strategies to develop role based training content.
- Manage the successful completion of Post Learning Implementation Plans for key training initiatives
- Oversee the continued improvement of GTM Employee Onboarding program focused on improving learner experience, new starter effectiveness and efficiency.
- Deliver regular communications to drive positive engagement in development
- Collaborate with HR and other L&D stakeholders to ensure objectives and initiatives align across the wider business and success is shared
- Lead a small team (and recruitment of external providers where necessary) in the design, creation and delivery of training for Sales, Marketing and Product Training, ensuring content is suitable for both classroom and e-learning environments. Content responsibility includes product accreditation, best practice methodology and soft skill initiatives.
- An energetic and pragmatic approach to a ‘Continuous Learning Culture’ and be focused on ensuring Learning & Development achieves a longer-term impact and futureproofs business growth.
- Skilled in developing blended learning including simulation and scripting tools, scenario based learning, context sensitive help
- Past experience of creating a learning journey on a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Evidence commercial experience and demonstrate knowledge of various Sales and/or Marketing methodologies and the impact they can have on revenue and customer experience
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously, be adaptable to change, self-motivated, and able to act independently to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Experience in delivering successful classroom and e-learning training
- Experience of directly or indirectly managing others and successfully delegating tasks
- Strong IT skills and thorough understanding of technical training delivery methods
- Ability to implement the full learning cycle including TNA, Delivery and Evaluation
This role will be based from our office in Farringdon, London once deemed safe to do so. In the meantime, remote working is available.
Why you should apply
We have a fantastic benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.