We are looking for passionate and energetic people to join our team at 180 Strand House (part of the Soho House group).
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members’ clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
What is a Soho Health Club…
A wellness space by Soho House. A social space for members to move, look after their health and wellbeing and take care of their grooming.
Inspired by ancient wellbeing traditions from across the world, alongside modern practices and technologies, Soho Health Club brings a social element to self-care. Centred around an immersive wellness lounge, Soho Health Club encompasses three pillars:
- MOVEMENT (get fit or find balance)
This is where we focus on physical health and exercise which can be discovered within our class spaces. Members can access these spaces offering a diverse programme of classes, from boxing to breathwork.
A selection of the best technology alongside modern and ancient practices. Services include: cryotherapy, infrared saunas, IV drips, Ozone therapy, massage and acupuncture
This covers a broad range of treatments such as facials, manicures and pedicures.
The Soho Health Club goes beyond just a physical space, it also lives on our digital platforms, sohohouse.com and our Soho House App. On these platforms you’ll find curated content that will allow members to participate in a workout class, learn recipes from House Tips, and attend live wellness events and workshops. Soho Health Club re-invents the way we look after ourselves in today’s world, promoting a socially healthy attitude.
The Hosts are responsible for managing the member experience and journey within the Health Club. As an Ambassador for Soho Health Club, you will maximise the revenue of the Health Club by using your extensive knowledge to effectively schedule treatments, maximise bookings, coordinate spaces and upsell retail. You will be the first point of call for any new member entering the Health Club, and you must build relationships with the warmness reflective of a Soho House.
- You will maintain the highest standard of member experience by living the Soho House values and procedures
- Ensure all members are treated with care and you’ll have a high attention to detail
- Encourage repeat bookings and ensure customers are aware of all services
- Coordinate and help therapists provide a warm welcome to all clients
- Be passionate about our own retail products and brand partnerships
- Those that love to learn while working
- Hard working individuals who like a challenge
- If you are passionate about spa and are looking for exciting new opportunities as a Host with our company, then we want to hear from you!
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Very competitive commission structure
- Extensive training on Cowshed and all brand partnerships
- Weekly Pay
- Free meals whilst on shift
- 28 days holiday
- 50% discount on all Cowshed products and Soho Home
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & Tonic Programmes offer unique food and drink training, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- We’ll support you with the tools and training you need to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Exclusive access to our benefits platform with hundreds of discounts on shopping, gym memberships, holidays, insurance and much more
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.