Please note that because of government funding, candidates must be 19-24 years old and must live in the UK.
Working at Fairlawns Hotel will give you the opportunity to work and train in various hotel departments.
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training and a high-quality work experience placement.
Location: Fairlawns Hotel 178 Little Aston Rd, Walsall WS9 0NU
Normal working hours: To be decided with Trainee
What would you be doing?
- To act in accordance with all Company procedures with regard to Fire, Health and Safety and Hygiene
- To promote the Company Mission and Values ensuring that they govern your decision making at all times.
- To work in various departments at the discretion of the H.R. an General Managers assisting in the operation of those departments with the objective of ensuring that high standards are achieved in terms of customer care while ensuring security and safety of guests, colleagues and the property.
- To set yourself and to achieve high personal standards and to play an active part in maintaining a harmonious team spirit while promoting our Mission and adopting our values.
- To observe cleaning schedules assisting Departmental Managers in maintaining high standards of cleanliness, orderliness and good housekeeping at all times.
- To ensure that any Maintenance or Health and Safety Issues are dealt with through appropriate procedures before they have an adverse effect on safety, comfort or the guest experience.
- To adopt an active role around the premises ensuring that you maintain close contact with customers, that you are looking and listening for opportunities to be of service or to increase sales.
- To ensure that you fully communicate with your managers and colleagues reporting anything of significance to the Duty and Departmental Managers
- To undertake any other duty which may reasonably be requested as the Company continually strives to create greater customer satisfaction.
What about the traineeship?
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or real work experience.
- Employability including CV and interview skills
- Functional Skills courses if needed to complete L1 or 2
- Tailored training depending on work placement (industry-specific)
- Help with confidence
- Practical Work Experience
Traineeship are unpaid but offer you a straight path into a placement and open up the door of employers for Apprenticeship, Kickstart programmes or direct employment.
- Living and eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 19 to 24
- Qualified below Level 3 (No graduates)
Registered Nurse Practitioner – Functional Assessor… Full Time Newport, United Kingdom Published 9 hours ago
Introduction Ready to make a difference? As a nurse are you looking to change lives for the better, including your own? ...