Part Time, 22.5 hours per week
HR Operations is the first point of contact for general HR queries, ensuring that the HR service provided is efficient, timely and professional. Reporting to Senior HR Advisor you will provide administrative support and general advice on HR policies and procedures to all levels of staff as a member of HR Operations. You will also manage all compliance checks that fall in line with CQC guidelines ensuring that we are compliant at all times. There is also an opportunity to work on our company benefits, providing administrative support for pensions, Long Service Awards and other schemes.
This will involve:
- Carrying out general HR administrative tasks including letter writing, checking/verification of documents, arranging meetings, ensuring Right to Work compliance, DBS/PVG/SSSC/NMC Referrals and renewals, references, assisting with preparing employee information e.g. payroll reports, mail merges, TUPE administration etc.
- Dealing with basic HR advisory queries seeking guidance or assistance where appropriate
- Inputting employee data e.g. DBS checks, updating spreadsheets etc. onto HR databases as required ensuring accurate and up to date employee records are input and maintained.
- Managing personnel files for the entire business ensuring all documents are correctly saved and dealing with any Subject Access Requests in line with new GDPR regulations.
- Supporting the Senior HR Advisor wit TUPEs and project work to ensure tight deadlines are met.