Please note that because of government funding, candidates must be 19-24 years old and must live in the UK.
Are you someone hard working who enjoys working on a team? This is the job for you.
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training and a high-quality work experience placement.
Location: Athi Law LLP, 388 High Street West Bromwich B70 9LB
Normal working hours: Monday to Friday 9-5
What would you be doing?
- Answering telephones
- Making tea
- Managing the diary system
- Filing and f ile finding
- Assisting solicitors
- General administrative tasks
What about the traineeship?
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or real work experience.
- Employability including CV and interview skills
- Functional Skills courses if needed to complete L1 or 2
- Tailored training depending on work placement (industry-specific)
- Help with confidence
- Practical Work Experience
Traineeship are unpaid but offer you a straight path into a placement and open up the door of employers for Apprenticeship, Kickstart programmes or direct employment.
- Living and eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 19 to 24
- Qualified below Level 3 (No graduates)