Please note that because of government funding, candidates must be 19-24 years old and must live in the UK.
As a trainee you will partake in helping the Legal Assistant and Secretaries with the administration aspect of the job.
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training and a high-quality work experience placement.
Location: Rai Legal, 380 High St, West Bromwich B70 9LB
Normal working hours: Monday to Thursday 9-5 with 30 minute lunch. 9-5 on Friday’s with 1 hour for lunch.
Placement length – Minimum 70hrs, Maximum Up to 20 Weeks
What would you be doing?
- Audio Typing
- Creation of paperwork
- Taking telephone calls
- Greeting clients (where necessary)
- Maintaining Systems e.g. Archiving System, filling system etc.
What about the traineeship?
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or real work experience.
- Employability including CV and interview skills
- Functional Skills courses if needed to complete L1 or 2
- Tailored training depending on work placement (industry-specific)
- Help with confidence
- Practical Work Experience
Traineeship are unpaid but offer you a straight path into a placement and open up the door of employers for Apprenticeship, Kickstart programmes or direct employment.
- Living and eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 19 to 24
- Qualified below Level 3 (No graduates)