Sherwood Dental Care is looking for a friendly and caring apprentice dental nurse to join their practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that is passionate about pursuing a career as a Dental Nurse.
Duties that you will be fully trained to be able to complete within the role include:
- Working chairside, with a dentist in a busy dental practice
- To ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times in surgery
- To be professional at all times
- To ensure you have good communication at all times
- To make patients feel at ease and comfortable at all times
- To innovate ideas and initiate action to improve the overall perception of the practice, ensuring its good name continues
- To ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort
- To be aware of all Health & Safety issues within the practice, to constantly implement and assess procedures drawing attention to any unsafe practices
- To make sure all parts of the practice are safe and secure when not in use
- To cover duties of such other members of staff as required
- To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Dental Practice
- Portray a professional and positive image of the Dental Practice, wearing the uniform provided whilst on duty
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer’s address. You will only need to attend college in Nottingham City Centre one day every 2 weeks for training planned to start September 2021.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or .
Application deadline: 01/10/2021
Possible start date: 02/10/2021
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good teamwork
GSCE’s grade A*-C/9-4 in English and maths (or Level 2 equivalent).
- Expected college start date is September 2021 Diploma Level 3 Dental Nursing
- Functional Skills maths OR English Level 2 if required
You will complete the following on a day release basis once every 2 weeks at college in Nottingham City Centre.
Potential for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Please state what personal qualities and/or skills you have that you feel make you a good candidate for this position and why you want to become a qualified dental nurse.
Only for the purposes of shortlisting your application against your travel time to the place of work, please say whether or not you drive and have your own car or will be using public transport.
Night Enabling Support Worker (Part Time)… Southend on Sea, United Kingdom Published 22 hours ago
Night Enabling Support Worker (Part Time) – Dolphin Court – £10.65 Per Hour Livability Dolphin Court in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, provides person-centred, responsive, residential and nursing care. The home is ...