Are you able to spin 100 plates at once? Not literally of course, but to be an incredible Line Chef, you’ll know how to safely get 10 meals from our menu out perfectly to spec at any time!
What you’ll be doing as a Line Chef
- Preparing food items from our menu
- Cooking food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards
- Supporting your Kitchen Manager in ensuring that all Health and Safety and Food Safety regulation are met
- Set up and stock food items and other supplies
- Keeping the kitchen clean and sanitised
- Facilitating special requests from guests
- Managing wastage through correct product measurement
- Completing all training to timescales and looking for ways to develop your skills and experience
- Arriving on time, in the correct uniform with a positive, can-do attitude!
What’ll make you a great fit
- Where you’ve worked doesn’t matter as long as you have experience as a Line Chef, Cook or Prep Cook and are used to working in a fast-paced environment
- You’ll have basic food hygiene
- A great understanding of cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Flexible and able to remain focused on results under pressure and to challenging deadlines
- Self-motivated and confident
- Hard-working but FUN!
- Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc (because we know life isn’t just about work)
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Kew Green Hotels estate
- Leisure Club complimentary membership
- International Travel at Employee Rate for other branded hotels within our brand family
- Progression and room to grow, with opportunities across the UK and internationally
- Flexible attitude and working hours.