MFL Graduate Trainee Teacher – Newham (E20)
Are you a trainee teacher looking for the perfect school environment to sharpen and learn new teaching skills?
Perhaps your passion for MFL has motivated you to seek an educational role where you can share your wealth of knowledge with young eager minds?
If thisMFL Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
MFL Graduate Trainee Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- £18,000 – £25,000 per annum
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
MFL Graduate Trainee Teacher – The Role:
- Fantastic MFL department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
MFL Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in an MFL related course
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular language
- Passionate about education
MFL Graduate Trainee Teacher – How to Apply:
If this MFL Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.