Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – Permanent Role – Southwark
This is a superb opportunity for a recent Music subject graduate to join a superb secondary school with a passion for performing arts.
Are you a recent Music based graduate looking to take your first steps into a teaching career?
Maybe you are looking to gain relevant and rewarding experience before you progress into a teacher training programme?
Furthermore, would you want the opportunity to be part of a performing arts department with a passion for providing enthralling and inspiring learning experiences?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting role in the Southwark area for the coming academic year!
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Southwark
- September 2020 start
- £18,000 – £25,000 salary per annum
- Planning and conducting Music lessons alongside qualified teachers
- Utilising degree subject knowledge during lesson time
- Creating inspiring practical and theoretical lessons
- Opportunity to gain invaluable teaching techniques and skills
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Music subject degree
- Extensive subject knowledge
- Strong academic background
- Russell Group University desirable
- Passionate about a career in secondary education
- Eager to gain experience inside of wonderful secondary school
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Dedicated to providing a high standard of learning experiences
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – About the School:
- Fantastic secondary school
- Experienced and supportive Head of Music
- Thriving performing arts department
- Modern Music equipment and resources
- Excellent reputation within local community
- Experienced and supportive Head of Science department
- Rapidly improving recent GCSE/A-Level results
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a recent Music subject graduate looking to take your first steps into a full time teaching career then press the ‘Click Apply’ button, or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers.