Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – Newham
Are you a high achieving, ambitious Music graduate with a 2.1 or 1 st ?
Are you passionate about Music and would relish the opportunity to share your specialist degree knowledge and passion for the subject with bright young individuals?
Perhaps you are looking for a warm school environment where you can train to teach?
If thisMusic Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Fantastic Music facilities & resources
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Supportive Music department
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive department
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- monitor student progress
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Music
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Music Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.