Due to the nature of the site candidates must be aware that a high level of Security Clearance will be required prior to starting. Candidates will need to provide evidence of 10 years+ British Citizenship or British Naturalisation to be successfully appointed.
To deliver cleaning services in a secure environment, competently and safely on a consistent basis to the standards required.
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness in designated areas at all times using the approved methodology and procedures in line with the cleaning specification
- To comply with health and safety requirements of the role
- Actively engage with the health and safety policy of the company
- Co-operate with site security
- Wear the correct clothing, footwear and any personal protective equipment that you are issued as identified by risk assessment
- Attend and participate in any training that the company provides for you
- Maintain storage and cleanliness standards of relevant cleaners rooms and cupboards
- Reporting of breakdowns/fault.
- Escort contractors when requested on site and off site, including the confidential waste collections
- Deal with secure deliveries abiding by security protocols.
- Set up and move equipment for events on site
- Manage the facilities signage throughout the building
- Provide the flexibility or agile workspace, always moving and making changes to accommodate visitors, and colleagues work requirements.
- Provide a portiere service when required
- Demonstrable experience in a customer facing or customer service role with a strong customer service background as you will be expected to cover the reception and assist with the hospitality and refreshment preparation as and when needed.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft, email, Word, Excel; able to maintain databases and link up to data
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of BICS – desirable
- Previous experience as a cleaning operative – desirable
- Previous experience in a customer facing role – desirable
- Manual Handling capability
- Basic computer knowledge – desirable
- Communication skills
- Flexible/Adaptable in approach to work
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Pro-active approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on their own with minimal supervision
- Sets and maintains very high standards of delivery – attention to detail essential
- Driven to complete tasks above expectations
- Diligent, professional and intuitive
At Interserve, we support people and organisations to manage change – helping to create improved and better environments in places where people live and work.
Our direction and behaviours are underpinned by a set of core values:
Everyone has a voice
Everyone has a voice, so we listen and encourage openness. We value all views and opinions, we welcome discussion and we treat people as we, ourselves, would want to be treated – with respect and patience.
Take pride in what you do
Whatever the task in hand, everybody can and should take pride in a job well done – a job undertaken with care and done to the best of our abilities.
Bring better to life
We are all about believing we can do better. Asking questions, thinking differently, seeking solutions and creating ideas to support our customers and adding value.
Do the right thing
Doing the right thing means not accepting ‘that will do’, and not walking by when you could make a positive difference. The right thing also means the safe thing and the sustainable thing.