We are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of a Night Receptionist.
As a Night Receptionist you would be giving you full support to the Langham, London front office team by providing excellent customer service, always going the extra mile for your guest, and technically producing high-quality work connected with the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all guests have received an efficient and friendly check-in, rooming and check out procedures.
- Responding to all guest queries and being proactive in your approach.
- Dealing with complaints within bounds of responsibility and according to hotel procedure, referring to the Night Manager where necessary.
- Ensuring that the requirements of the hotel’s credit policy are adhered to without exception unless instructed otherwise by the Night Manager.
- Maintaining an excellent standard of computer input in accordance with departmental standards.
Key requirements for the Night Receptionist role are as follows:
- Previous experience in a similar role or an operational and guest facing role in a similar Hospitality environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Previous experience of Opera PMS system is an advantage
The Langham, London offers a wide range of benefits which include: uniform, meals on duty, holidays, free accommodation at other Langham Hotels, Company pension plan, colleague recognition system, learning and development opportunities and many more.
The Langham London, London’s Original Grand Hotel and flagship of the international Langham Hospitality Group comprises 380 luxury bedrooms and suites, the acclaimed Roux at The Landau and Palm Court restaurants, the Artesian Bar, extensive Meeting & Events facilities and Europe’s first Chuan Spa. The team at the hotel prides itself on creating enchanting encounters for our guests and we’ve been doing so since 1865.