NIGHT RECEPTION- GENERATOR LONDON
Generator is a global lifestyle brand offering fresh and socially engaging accommodation platforms and hospitality venues. Our vision is to become the world’s leading design-led hostel brand. We aim to achieve this by offering a host of soulful social spaces, cultural events and a creative programme that inspires guests and locals alike, all while providing affordable and safe accommodation in the centre of the city.
BEING YOURSELF is the key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life. We need an exceptional and passionate leader to join our team in London. If you are an inspiring leader and communicator, a people person through and through and have a genuine desire to be part of something big then your journey should start here. Help us to create an unforgettable experience. Be a part of Europe’s fastest moving, ground breaking, hostel brand. Join Generator, be yourself.
• Have impeccable honesty
• Always love our guests
• Have strong team and communication skills
• Have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
• Work well under pressure
• Provide a warm friendly Generator welcome to all guests and the public
• Maintain a professional relationship with your team and guests.
• Manage reception and the check-in process efficiently, providing information on the hostel facilities and events, city knowledge and upselling products where possible.
• Always strive to meet and exceed the needs of our guests at each interaction.
• With your Supervisor or Team Leader ensure that all reception tasks and functions are completed in line with Reception check lists.
• Respond quickly and efficiently to all customer requests and enquiries. Hand over any outstanding requests to the next shift.
• Report any maintenance issues immediately using our online system
• Respond to all guest complaints in a caring and empathetic manner.Always love our guests.
• Encourage guests to use online review sites to give feedback on their stay e.g. Trip Advisor
• Be proficient and accurate in the use of SIHOT and travel shop POS, keeping up to date with changes at all times.
• Whilst on shift ensure you promote and sell Generator Beds as effectively as possible and maximise opportunities for revenue by upselling and promoting spend throughout F&B and Travel Shop
• Whilst on shift ensure all cash handling and POS procedures are being followed and discrepancies are investigated in line with the Cash Handling Policy.
• Communicate to your team anything that will affect the guest experience or running of the department.
• Comply with your responsibilities in relation to Fire, Health and Safety.
• Carry out instructions given by your manager, supervisor, team leader of any manager on duty.
• Play a part in ensuring that there is always appropriate cover.
This job description is intended to illustrate the main duties and responsibilities of the job of a Receptionist.It is not intended to be exhaustive and you are advised that the duties and responsibilities may be amended or added, on a temporary or permanent basis, as required.