Quest Apartments Hotels has over 170 properties in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the United Kingdom. You’ll find a Quest Apartment Hotel in regions and cities, close to head offices, business centres and major tourist destinations.
Quest Liverpool City Centre are seeking Night Receptionist’s. The successful candidate’s must be willing to work overnight shifts (usually 11:00pm – 7:30am, but also alternative overnight hours to support business needs) at our property.
The position presents a great opportunity to work in a well-established, dynamic, and friendly growing team environment, under the banner of the highly successful and established Quest Group brand.
As a Night Receptionist, you will be required to:
- Offer a warm welcome and departure experience to our guests in accordance with the Company’s standards, while providing reliable information and support services throughout their experience with us
- Follow required procedures to process the night audit of the Front Office systems
- Ensure the safety and security of the property during your shift
- Take ownership in managing guest expectations by constantly seeking opportunities to personalise with the guests’ needs, travel purposes, plans, etc.
- Take initiative in accommodating the customers’ needs in a resourceful manner (internal and external clients)
- Effectively communicate with guests, visitors and team members in person, by telephone or email in a courteous manner at all times
- Be pro-active in the learning and development of administrative tasks, procedures, processes and standards and ensure correct practice
- Ensure that all set shift tasks are carried out according to the required standard and take responsibility in providing full handovers to all relevant parties/ shifts
Ideally you must have:
- Have oral and written fluency in English
- Flexible availability to work 5 out of 7 overnight shifts per week
- Previous experience in the customer service sector
- Proficient level of IT systems
- A good understanding of versatility and the ability to apply this competence on the job role
- Have the ability to stand for long hours
- Be motivated and a self-starter
- Have a positive attitude
- Commit to our values and beliefs
In return, we will provide you with:
- Great benefits, including 28 days annual leave (including the 8 English bank holidays), discounted hotel rates across Europe, wellbeing checks, season ticket loans and much more
- Valuable training and development opportunities
The Ascott Limited is the largest international serviced residence owner and operator based in Singapore. Operating Ascott, Citadines, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection and lyf, represented in key cities of Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
With our vast growth and ambitious plan to reach 160,000 residences in our portfolio by 2023, we are always looking for committed individuals.