Nights Hotel Receptionist. Made at Welcome Break
Days Inn. Abington. ML12 6RG
Part time position
Starting hourly rate £8.91ph
Fantastic benefits & discounts, free parking & great career opportunities
Are you a friendly, welcoming person? Ready to join a hard-working team and build a career? If that’s you, you could make a fantastic Hotel Receptionist at our Days Inn / Ramada Hotel.
You will work as part of the overall team to make sure we give all our guests a Warm Welcome through to a Fond Farewell, always striving to be the best we can be.
You’ll be able to do this by being fanatical about delivering quality service, hotel standards and being knowledgeable about the products and services we offer.
You will also be responsible for ensuring H&S, Fire and Food Safety standards are adhered to always to ensure the safety of our guests and team. This role also includes an element of housekeeping responsibility.
It’s fast-moving, fun and rewarding and in return for giving customers great experiences, we’ll support you on your own career journey. We offer bespoke training, recognised qualifications and exciting career paths. Work hard and you’ll go far!
Qualities we look for as a Hotel Receptionist, you’ll need to be:
- A friendly people person
- A great team player who works well with others
- A good communicator
- Keen to learn
- Able to work on your own confidently
- Experience in a hotel environment is desirable but not essential.
- A desire to work hard, have fun and build your career with us is just as important and we can give you all the training you need.
Key benefits for Hotel Receptionist
- 28 days’ holiday pro rata
- Exciting career options and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
- Discounted hotel rooms
Hourly rate of pay will differ for under 23’s. Please note internally we call this role a Guest Service Assistant