Outbound Sales Advisor
Dixons Carphone Contact Centre, Loughborough, LE11 5XH
Permanent, 16 hours per week, Monday – Thursday 4pm-7pm Saturday 10am – 2pm
£7,446pa + Uncapped Bonus
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers, and our partners. We’re a team of 36,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As an Outbound Sales Advisor, you’ll be working alongside new and existing colleagues to be part of a busy multi-channel contact centre helping customers purchase a support plan. Don’t worry if you’ve never worked in an Outbound Sales team, with our training and ongoing support you’ll know everything there is to make sure you can offer a world class sales experience.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Making warm outbound sales calls to customers who haven’t purchased a support plan
- Giving a great customer experience
- Building relationships with new customers to ensure were converting a one-time customer into a customer for life
- Working towards targets and KPI’s
You will need:
- A commitment to providing great service
- Sales or customer service experience, ideally within a Contact Centre environment
- To be reliable- We need you here to help our customers.
- Experience of working towards targets.
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Uncapped Commission
- Discounts at our Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse stores for you and your family
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Access to the Aviva Digital GP app, where you can access a GP 24/7
- Access to the NHS- approved Thrive: Mental Wellbeing app where you can get support for common Mental Health conditions and counselling that’s available 24/7
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
“Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit http://careers.dixonscarphone.com/covid-19 to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.”