Robert Walters are currently working with a leading SME business based in Redhill to assist in recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join them on either a 0.75 or 0.8 FTE basis.
Working closely with the Head of Finance, the Accounts Assistant will support the Finance team and wider business, ensuring that the finance function runs smoothly at all times.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for:
– Reconciling daily bank feeds
– Post supplier invoices
– Answer supplier queries and reconcile statements
– Manage customer account queries, reconcile and send out debtor statements
– Enter prepayment journals
– Undertake month end closing including balance sheet reconciliations
– Maintain VAT forms for postponement accounting
The ideal candidate will have a some form of accounting qualification, (AAT or Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA) with the the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced Finance function.
This role is part time and our client can/will consider individuals who are looking for either 4 full days or, would like to spread the hours over 5 days i.e 09:00 – 15:00.
Salary on offer for this role would be circa £28,000 – £30,000 pro rata over the discussed hours with a strong benefits package to match. This role would be predominantly office based with some further flexibility for WFH if needed.