An excellent opportunity has become available for a temporary part-time Accounts Payable Assistant to join a market leading technology business who are currently going through a period of continued growth.
As the Accounts Payable Assistant you will:
- Carry out supplier reconciliations and ensure they are performed within the set deadlines
- Administration of debit balances on ledger
- Matching of invoices
- Prepare and process payment runs
- Provide relevant and timely purchase ledger information
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will have:
- Excellent communication and team working skills with an approachable, motivated and proactive attitude
- Experience in Purchase Ledger and staff expenses
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including strong Excel skills essential
- Ability to work to deadlines, together with an organised and methodical approach to work
- A confident and professional manner, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Flexibility and an ability to prioritise essential
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- This is an excellent opportunity to work part-time for a marketing leading business based close to the main public transport links
- Hours are flexible but need to be worked over five days
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Lead Azure Software Developer – (Part-Time,… Part Time Swindon, United Kingdom Published 22 hours ago
Lead Azure Software Developer – (Part-Time, Job-Share and Full-Time) Location: Fareham The opportunity: Are you passionate about helping ...
Mendix Low-code Software Developer – (Part-Time,… Part Time Swindon, United Kingdom Published 22 hours ago
Mendix Low-code Software Developer – (Part-Time, Job-Share and Full-Time) Location: Swindon/Fareham with hybrid working Description of the team and role: </...