As Seen On TV!
We are looking for part time Care Assistants to join our team.
Make a real difference to your local community.
Full training provided as well as all PPE, enabling you to keep yourself and your clients safe.
You will support our lovely clients to remain happy and independent in their own homes.
• Home Help
• Personal Care
• Medication Support
• Dementia Care
Why work for us? That’s an easy one, you will:
• Work for the Number 1 rated home care provider in the UK
• Enjoy minimum of one-hour visits, so you have time to care
• Be matched to local clients, so you will not spend more time with your clients and not in your car
• Build a client base, so you will have regular clients that you can build real relationships with
• Commitment. Continuity of care is at the core of Home Instead, you will be happy to commit to your clients on a long-term basis.
• Empathy, this isn’t a regular job – you need to really care and be passionate about providing the very best service.
• Due to the community nature of the role, you will need a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
We encourage applications from all back grounds and all walks of life. This role is all about making a difference to others, which is so so important during these worrying times.
Call us today on 01564 741 620 to find out more.
All hours are offered on a part time basis. Ideally you will be able to work blocks of hours between 8am – 8:30pm at least 3 or 4 days per week plus alternate weekends. It’s up to you if you are a morning person or an evening person… or both!
• £9.71 p.h / £10.53 p.h at the weekend & double pay on bank hols
• Provided with full PPE so you and your clients are safe
• Weekly COVID testing
• Supportive office team & On Call support
• Minimum of one our visits, so you have the time to care
• Introductions to every new client, so you are prepared every time
• Matched to regular, local clients so your focus is on the relationship
• Part time hours that can fit to your lifestyle* subject to approval
• Free introductory training and access to regular further training, including dementia and Parkinson’s training
• Mentor program when you first start
• Refer a friend bonus
• Rewards and recognition
• Recognition for length of service
• Paid mileage