Part Time Care Worker – Right At Home
Right at Home is a multi-award-winning, UK-wide homecare company with a professional, can-do approach. Our care delivery is friendly and caring, and we are committed to making a valuable difference to our Clients every day.
Practical experience is not necessary as we will teach you everything that you need to know. To us, it is more important that you are a caring and kind person with a genuine desire to help and support our lovely Clients. If this sounds like you, then you already have the skills that make a great Care Worker!
As a Part Time Care Worker, your daily tasks will typically include:
- Shopping and lighter household chores
- Helping clients get dressed and ready for the day
- Personal care
By becoming a Care Worker, you are supporting our Clients to live a happier and more fulfilled life as well as helping their families have peace of mind knowing that their loved one is in the best hands.
If you are looking for a role that offers:
- Paid training (Induction, refreshers and e-learning)
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Plenty of job satisfaction
- Flexible working patterns
- Paid mileage
- An employer that values and supports you
- Paid team meetings
- Pension and Refer-a-Friend schemes
Then becoming a Part Time Care Worker with Right at Home is the right career choice for you!
Our only requirements are that:
- You must live locally
- You must be a car owner with a full driving licence
If you would like to join a company that really makes a difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you, so apply now and we will be in touch shortly to arrange an interview!